Here is a list of links to various interviews done with me throughout the years.
- Elixir Fountain Podcast—Episode 075: Visiting the Actor’s Studio with Jonas Bonér
- DZone—Where Do I Start With Event-Driven Architecture?
- IBM developerWorks—How (and Why) Reactive microservices are mainstreaming with enterprise developers
- VMblog—VMblog’s Expert Interviews: Lightbend Talks Java, Fast Data/Streaming, Microservices and More
- ACM Queue—Hootsuite: In Pursuit of Reactive Systems
- InfoQ Podcast—Jonas Bonér on the Actor Model, Akka, Reactive Programming, Microservices and Distributed Systems
- Lightbend Podcast—Reactive Programming vs Reactive Systems, Explained.
- Functional Geekery Podcast—Interviewed on Scala, the Actor Model, Akka, Reactive Programming, Microservices, Distributed Systems, and more.
- O’Reilly—O’Reilly Radar Podcast: Making Microservices More Reactive
- InfoQ—Lagom, a New Microservices Framework
- TechRepublic—Why microservices are about to have their “cloud” moment
- VMblog—VMblog’s Expert Interviews: Lightbend CTO Talks Microservices and Explains New Lagom Framework
- O’Reilly—Defining a Reactive Microservice
- Voxxed—Typesafe Reborn as ‘Lightbend’, Debuts with Reactive Java Framework
- ADT MAG—Typesafe (Now Lightbend) Unveils Java Platform for Microservices
- ADT MAG—2016 Dev Predictions: Mainstream Microservices, Reactive Streams and Containers-as-a-Service
- Lightbend Blog—How Akka Actors Help Build Microservices with Jonas Bonér
- DZone—The DZone Guide to 2015 Edition to the Java Ecosystem
- Voxxed—Jonas Boner: Why the World Needs to Go Reactive
- DZone—First Look at Akka Streams: A Powerful Library for Composable Data Streams
- JAX Enter—“Open source makes all of this possible”–Akka creator Jonas Bonér
- The Morning Paper—Desert Island Papers: Jonas Bonér
- The New Stack—Typesafe’s Jonas Bonér: How Reactive Programming Addresses the Scale-out Problem
- Wired—Top Trends in Tech for 2015
- InfoQ—Typesafe survey: Java 8 Adoption Strong, Users Anxious for Java 9
- ReadWriteWeb—Developers Are Adopting Java 8 In Droves. Thank lambdas!
- InfoQ—Jonas Bonér on Reactive Systems Anti-Patterns
- ReadWriteWeb—As Systems Get More Complex, Programming Is Getting “Reactive”. A new way to develop for the cloud.
- ADT Mag—Open Source Akka JVM Toolkit for Concurrency and Scalability Turns 5
- ReadWriteWeb—How One Developer Set Out To Make The Internet Of Things Manageable
- SD Times—A functional programming crash course for Java developers
- CodeMotion Roma—Interview on Open Source community, Akka, Reactive Systems etc.
- JAX Enter—Typesafe CTO: The Reactive future on the JVM is very bright
- EclipseCon—Speaker Interview with Jonas Bonér
- Business Software—Behind the Software Q&A with Typesafe CTO Jonas Bonér
- Computer Sweden—Jonas är Sveriges bästa utvecklare
- Enterprise Systems—Q&A: Akka 101. What makes Akka so valuable for building today’s distributed applications?
- Oracle Technology Network—Java Champion Jonas Bonér Explains the Akka Platform
- InfoQ—Jonas Bonér and Kresten Krab Thorup on Bringing Erlang’s Fault Tolerance and Distribution to Java with Akka and Erjang
- Electronic Design—Akka: an open source, event-driven middleware project
- InfoQ—Jonas Bonér on Akka, Actors and Shared State, STM, Typesafe
- Sofware Engineering Radio Podcast—Episode 178: Akka With Jonas Bonér
- InfoQ—Akka 1.1 Released, Brings Many Improvements to Futures and Performance, Reduces Dependencies
- DZone—Talking about Akka, Scala and life with Jonas Bonér
- InfoQ—Akka Reaches 1.0 Status: Brings the Actor Model to Java and Scala
- Basement Coders Podcast—Episode 16: Scala and Akka an Interview with Jonas Bonér
- InfoQ—Akka: Simpler Scalability, Fault-Tolerance, Concurrency & Remoting through Actors
- Artima—Writing Concurrent, Scalable, Fault-Tolerant Systems with Akka 1.0. A Conversation with Jonas Bonér
- Chariot Solutions Podcast—TechCast #47: Jonas Bonér on the Akka framework, Scala, and highly scalable applications